Orlando Felony Crime Defense Lawyer
Felony Criminal Defense Attorney, Mark C. Bender: Serving Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and Central Florida.
Call (407) 246-0100 today to schedule a confidential consultation with attorney, Mark C. Bender.
In Florida, there are five levels of Felony Crimes:
- 3rd Degree Felony: punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.
- 2nd Degree Felony: punishable by up to 15 years and a fine of not more than $10,000.
- 1st Degree Felony: punishable by up to 35 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000
- Life Felony: punishable by life imprisonment and a fine of up to $15,000.
- Capital Felony: punishable by the death penalty.
In some cases, more than 2 prior felony convictions may result in enhanced incarceration periods for a third felony conviction.
Take felony crime allegations seriously... Prosecutors do!
If you have been accused of a felony crime, make sure you take the charges seriously. Seek experienced legal counsel so you may be made fully aware of your legal rights, legal options, and potential defense strategies.
While the goal is to have the felony charges dismissed or dropped, this is not always possible. Having experienced legal counsel fighting for you may provide you the best possible resolution relating to the felony charges that you are facing.
If getting the felony crime charges dismissed or dropped is not possible, experienced legal counsel will seek a diversion program (if one is available and you are eligible), seek a lesser charge in a plea deal, try to negotiate for probation instead of incarceration, and if the case is destined for trial, experienced legal counsel will aggressively fight for your rights and freedoms.